Donate $10 for the Oklahoma Tornado Victims
North Central Baptist Hospital Summertime: Fun time event
End: 08/04/2012 - 1:00pm
Families are invited to enjoy North Central Baptist Hospital's annual Summer Celebration. The event will be held on Saturday, Aug. 4th from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Rolling Oaks Mall.
Children will love the fun activities, and parents will enjoy informative exhibits.
- FREE T-shirt for the first 200 who donate back-to-school supplies
- Radio Disney live performance FREE health screenings
- Win $200 SIMON Mall Back to School shopping spree
- FREE food and refreshments Local physicians with free family health and wellness information
- Games, crafts and much, much more!
- $10 Carotid Ultrasound Stroke Screening by Bodyguard
- 2012 Summer Celebration will be supporting SA Children’s Shelter and Girls on the Run ®
While children enjoy games, crafts, entertainment and more, parents can visit with local physicians, get free family health information including a free health risk assessment, visit displays by area businesses, and receive free giveaway items and refreshments.
Saturday, August 4, 2012 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Rolling Oaks Mall