Judson Montessori School changes name

The Judson Montessori School, located on 24 acres near Loop 1604 and Rogers Ranch Parkway, will now be called The Montessori School of San Antonio. The name change became effective earlier this month.
 
Founded by Gay and Jim Judson in 1974, the school serves nearly 300 children ages 3 to 14.  Classes were originally held within Asbury Methodist Church on San Pedro, then within space leased from the Alamo Heights School District.  The school moved to its current location in January of 2000.